blog art

blog art

Friday 3 June 2011

I am Power

Lights dancing off on rainbows sipping the taste of night into gullets of dreams...love me, hold me...take over my senses that are lost in the wide wide dark heavens...
I feel!
                                    

something flutters against my cheeks my lashes sweep away the wetness of lovers' dew
 I'm lost in the night...once again
He holds me...oh, he holds me, trailing dots of stars bright neon lights down my wet cleavage...they sink into my deep well of greatness
I am a river; flowing on the banks of the earth, washing away the weeds, dust, uprooted roots, lost leaves of the rich dark soil
moisture meets earth...a fusion of greatness. Birth, molding creation of fertility..love me.. taste my petals with the tip of your tongue and dream...with me

The universe encircles us...give me to give you to give them to give US
...fill the empty spaces...Let us reach for that which is greater and be a part of it...

I feel

I am earth; the greater miracle of soul
Life grows in the baby roots, curled weak, waiting...waiting...waiting for strength... curling sweeping POWERful roots breathing in my...Life. 
Roots become stems and shoots and black bark and branches and leaves and flowers and ...Eternity

Life becomes death and death becomes life over and over, copulating in continuity and becoming the Eternity we seek, the heaven of endlessness. This is It. This is He
He stands right there, tears mingles with sweat with blood with semen staring right at ME
A part of his Whole..His Whole a part of mine
We become the miracle of Reproduction

Dark blue skies mottled by beauty of tremendous proportions sinking, sliding...ever so slowly into the...    .
Excitements rising to form solid energy molecules vibrating...shuddering dangerously in waves
pouring down into an endless swirling abyss, colors covering my nudity, round and round and round our fused bodies become one in the darkness of the Universal Night
Shape no longer exists as our bond is distended in various unnamed...shapes? 
I can't control it..
Self is eternally lost 
Being becomes a cycle...a part of a great whole 
I am Sky; stretching out in vast dimensions reaching out and kissing the universe tentatively...teasingly...till I drive deep into His POWER


I am His and he is Mine...



It's happening 
a hurricane of energy sweeping me into gold dust...I'm losing myself in GREATNESS...

Nature is Power...
I am Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment