blog art

blog art

Monday 12 November 2012

Lovemaking In Purple Rain





Soft lips, soft hands, wet bodies, slow rhythms…
I give me, all of me, to You.
Stroke me like You Love me..Love me like You need me…just for one night…
A wet rose sliding down my cleavage, my hands encircling your waist, sliding lower…

Reach into the depths of my bruised heart…it’s dark down there. It’s dead…but Love me. Just this night.

Warm tongues probing, searching...entangled rhythms of tales as old as time...withered wishes of worn fairytales
Fingers brush the warm wetness of open thighs…
Breathing heavily on sensitive tips…

An incestuous affair of pain and pleasure…tears glistening on the tips of pubic hairs...please…Love me…if only for one night…

Shadows on a bruised wall…arched backs, breathing in the secret of night
Entangle me in the rich darkness that relaxes my soul
Light, a mirage of a rude awakening….drink deep my bittersweet juices

Sinful traps of sorrowful tunes, Love my lonely lips till thorny crowns hover above a bleeding head

Winding waists...clawing fingers…come inside me…take me slowly…yessss
Be with me, of me, by me…till You becomes Me and Me becomes You in the powerful circle of…Good.
Love me. Just this night
Climax hovers on edges of that sweet, sweet atmosphere…
Grab my hair…breathe in my…you feel so good…
Higher and higher…faster and faster…images, a chorused blur of Love tales, Love tunes…Love me…Just this night Love me

Fantasy meets reality on a purple horizon

I’m…Free

1 comment:

  1. ...and you, my friend, Nana Akosua, like 'the tin'. Great poem. Created a good mental image for me. MY best line? "A wet rose sliding down my cleavage" and "Fingers brush the warm wetness of open thighs…
    Breathing heavily on sensitive tips…" NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete