blog art

blog art

Monday 16 May 2011

Solipsistic Desires

                                                             I exist. Only I exist. Everything else is around me is dependent on the conception of my mind. For, it is only in my mind that reality and truth of knowledge are transferred to me. My five senses are most highly subjective and unreliable parts of me. For what may not be I can instruct with the power of my mind to tell my senses that it is.
So my mind is the one and only powerful existence of my being for it can perceive wholesomely. It deduces, divides, compounds, detracts all my ideas and perceptions and reality. It makes reality my reality. So my mind is the magic wand. What it conjures to being through my senses exists then for a temporal period of time, till I whip it away with a wave of my magic wand.
My mind is the genie with countless, formless, indescribable, unlimited store of wishes. It is but for me to request, that is when it conjures me into being…I can travel in worlds unconceived but now conceived, I can be all sorts of beings, I can reach for all kinds of treats. Stars, universes, planets and milky ways. Nothing is beyond me. I am powerful. I am unlimited. The magic wand. The genie.
What rubbish. What enticing rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment